What is the Best Direct Sales Company?
Is this the best direct sales company for me? It is a question that you may ask yourself quite frequently while searching. All direct sales companies will tell you that they are the best. What it really comes down to is a matter of personal opinion and research.
Here are some tips to help you find the best direct sales company for you.
1. Love the product. If you don’t love the product, it makes it more difficult for you to sell it.
2. Compensation. Just because a direct sales company offers high commissions on personal sales and those of your down line team does not make it the best direct sales company. You must weigh this out with the fees because it will effect your bottom line and the dollars in your pocket.
3. Fees. Dig deep on this one. Several companies will say there are no fees for this that or the other, but what are they charging for? How will this effect your income. If there are many representatives in the area, it could be that there are many fees involved too. Look for fees for party processing, annual fees, hostess plan fees, monthly fees, auto ship fees, website fees, back office fees, etc. It may not seem like much but it will add up. A $3 fee for a hostess plan or a $12 party processing fee is a direct hit on the commissions that you earn. Add this up over time and it will add up! What does the direct sales company provide to you for free?
4. Saturation. Yes this is very important. If there are numerous representatives in your area for a particular direct sales company, how can you compete? There is a valid reason why you will not find 100 Walmarts in your area. You are starting a real business and the saturation must be considered. Too many businesses in one area is difficult to find a customer base that can support that business. This works the same for your direct sales business.
5. Team Building. Is this a business that you would like to help others start? Do you believe in your opportunity enough to help others.
6. Training. This profession is just like starting a new job, whether you are experienced or not. Is training offered? How? Are you provided a DVD and left on your own? Does the direct sales company train you one on one and support you? If your upline leader is not following up with training, do you have the option to go to corporate for training? Are you willing to take advantage of the training offered?
7. How long in business? There are new start up direct sales companies all of the time. Direct Sales Companies that have been in business for years all started as newbies. Does being in business for a half a century make it better? No. Most likely there are so over run with representatives that you have the saturation. Take a look at newer companies and do your research too. We have all seen direct sales companies who have been in business go bankrupt too. Just because you are new does not mean bankruptcy for you.
8. Kit Specials and Business Kits. Now there are those that would say, “join when there is a kit special” What this leads to is many who purchase a kit to receive the products at a discount. Which leads to saturation. Why start a business if anyone can just buy a kit and get the product at a discount? Doesn’t seem fair does it? Don’t let a kit special lead you to sign up with a direct sales company. The kit should be affordable but not too cheap and offer you plenty of products to get started. Remember this is an investment and often times is a tax write off in your new business.
So what is the best direct sales company? Find a direct sales company that fits you. Do your research. This is an investment into your future. Jumping around from company to company does not benefit you. Take your business seriously and run it as a business. Learn all that you can about your profession. It takes work, perseverance and patience. If you are not able to commit to a business, and run it as a business, direct sales may not be for you.
Bella Shaye Jewelry is a direct sales company. We have no fees within our company. Our company truly supports it’s independent business owners and only works with those serious about a business of their own, whether part time or full time. Since our company is a fee free based company, it is of no benefit to our company to saturate an area with numerous representatives only to collect fees from each of these individuals. This practice would only negatively impact our Bella Shaye Jewelry Independent Business Owners. We do not sell kits to those who are only purchasing to receive discounts on our product. This again negatively impacts each of our independent business owners. With this practice we have NOT saturated many areas. Leaving the opportunity for growth for all of our independent business owners. We have created a generous commissions structure for our independent business owners all with no fees. We offer a gorgeous, high quality line of jewelry at affordable prices and have been in business since 2007. We offer one on one coaching and training and truly support our independent Bella Shay Business owners.
For More information on starting your Bella Shaye Jewelry Business
If you want to work with a company that truly supports your independent business, and you are ready to commit to a home jewelry business of your own, get started with one of the Best Direct Sales Companies Bella Shaye.